- 32 uur
- 40 uur
- HR manager
- HR medewerker
- 50.000 - 65.000
Team Leader HR Administration
At Applied Medical, we are committed to make a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied’s team members enjoy working in an environmentally friendly and international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities of ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.
Functieomschrijving Team Leader HR Administration
With over 200 new hires per year and 15 different countries with their own legislation to support, we offer you variety every single day. We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader HR Administration with strong organization and communication skills to join our HR team at our Headquarters in Amersfoort. Our team goal is to maintain a high service level towards (future) team members and to create a positive team member experience during the entire course of their employment.
The Team Leader HR Administration will act as a supporting team lead: you will both support ánd oversee the daily operations and you will provide mentorship to the HR administrators as well as assistance to the Manager HR Administration. You can adapt to frequent changes due to the continuous growth of our company and you are motivated to constantly work towards process and/or system improvements. You have a wide experience with administrative tasks, and you can easily switch between them. As a Team Leader HR Administration, you can set priorities, you can work accurately, and you have an eye for detail. You will be provided with a challenging and exciting position, where you will learn new skills along your journey.
Within Applied Medical the title of this position is Team Leader Personnel Administration.
- Provide mentorship for and coaching to fellow team members concerning the daily operations
- Ensure HR Administrators are adequately trained on HR processes and the use of HR systems and tools
- Suggest and/or implement improvements of HR administration procedures and work processes
- Support and collaborate on projects focused on process and quality improvement of HR, including systems and tools
- Prepare management reports
- Maintain and update process checklists, templates and manuals
- Perform daily duties in HR processes: process hiring’s, personnel changes and terminations in compliance with desk procedures and checklists
- Back up in absence of the Manager HR Administration
Functievereisten Team Leader HR Administration
- Relevant bachelor’s degree is required
- Relevant HR work experience is required, preferably in a leading position and/or an international environment
- Knowledge of Dutch Labor Law & regulation is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required
- Experience with and knowledge of an HRIS, preferably SAP, is required
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Working from home option available
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses may apply
- Informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Would you like to be part of our expanding team? If the answer is yes, we'd love to get to know you and look forward to hearing from you!