- Zuid Holland
- 40 uur
- HR manager
- Corporate Recruitment
Talent Acquisition Manager
Attract, Recruit, Support, Develop, Repeat... The EPO is a knowledge-based organisation which supports innovation, competitiveness and economic growth across Europe. Our talented staff are the bedrock of our organisation, and it is their commitment and expertise that ensure our success. One of the key goals in our Strategic Plan 2023 (SP2023) is to "build an engaged, knowledgeable and collaborative organisation".
That is why we are currently recruiting Talent Acquisition professionals to ensure that we can continue to attract and welcome Europe’s brightest minds.
The Talent Acquisition department is responsible for translating the EPO's business strategy into a recruitment strategy. We do this by successfully combining business acumen with expertise on how to find and attract the right talent.
Are you passionate about recruitment and ready to make a difference? As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing sourcing solutions using the available technology and your market expertise. You will engage with prospects on the market and convert them into candidates. Based on your expertise, you will help the hiring manager choose the perfect fit. You will be fully responsible and accountable for your recruitments by managing the full end-to-end process.
Functieomschrijving Talent Acquisition Manager
With us you will:
- Support hiring managers and HR colleagues in making the right sourcing choices for their needs
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for different profiles, including active sourcing
- Assess and select, including designing assessment and selection processes, to enable managers to make informed choices, based on in-depth and accurate insights into candidates' strengths and areas for development; this includes chairing selection boards
- Develop and implement a talent pipelining concept for your area of responsibility
- Support and actively contribute to the EPO's employer branding strategy and employer value proposition
- Develop in-depth expertise and become the go-to subject-matter expert in the Talent Acquisition portfolio for:
- headhunting and sourcing expertise in line with latest market trends
- deep insights in the EPO’s technology domains for our examiner recruitment of tomorrow
- recruitment technology and tools
- managing trainee and graduate programmes
- Closely collaborate and foster relations with other HR centres of excellence (“HR squads”) and maintain a sound understanding of the wider HR services and policies in the organisation
Functievereisten Talent Acquisition Manager
Apply if you have:
- Several years of professional experience working in recruitment in an international environment, with corresponding experience in particular of sourcing and selecting highly technical and/or IT profiles in tight talent markets
- Deep market intelligence in the European talent markets and knowledge of recruitment trends, tools and technology
- Expertise in tailored approaches and innovative sourcing channels towards attracting talent with a focus on diversity
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach, initiative, the ability to develop new solutions where required, and a willingness to take personal responsibility
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain strong networks with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to provide a customer-focused service, to work in a team and under tight deadlines and to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while remaining result-oriented
- Experience in managing trainee and graduate programmes would be an additional advantage
- Diploma of completed studies at master's level or – in exceptional cases – equivalent professional experience
- Excellent knowledge (at least C1) of one official language (English, French and German) and the ability to understand the other two. In exceptional cases, excellent knowledge (at least C1) of one official language and working knowledge (at least B2) of another. In such cases, the willingness to learn the third language and to reach Level B2 within a set time frame would be
- Citizenship of one of the member states of the European Patent Organisation
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info
- Job group: 4
- Grade: G7 to G10 (net (basic) monthly salary* for this vacancy: EUR 5 911.89 to 8 385.51, depending on experience)
- Duration of appointment: 5 years
- Career path: Technical
- Location: Munich/The Hague
- Application deadline: 02.02.2022
- Interviews planned: 21.02. - 25.02.2022
* after deduction of EPO-internal tax and before deduction of staff contributions to the social security and pension schemes.
The successful candidate will be selected on the basis of qualifications and relevant experience, supplemented as appropriate by interviews, tests and/or a personality questionnaire.