- Noord Brabant
- 40 uur
- HR medewerker
- HR administratief medewerker
- 35.000 - 50.000
HR Service Partner
Functieomschrijving HR Service Partner
What are you going to do?
As you are part of the HR Shared Services team, you should know that every day you will focus on something different. Your responsibilities vary greatly and include answering questions from managers and employees in the organization, processing changes, checking documents and working on improvement projects.
You support our employees and managers who are based in different countries by guiding them through the use of our systems, answering questions they may have on our compensation, benefits, leave and global HR processes such as the performance and merit & bonus cycle. We are working in a digitalized way (the extend differs by country) but ultimately this means that often the more simple HR administration is done by the employee or manager themselves and purely checked by us or further processed as necessary. This means that in this job it is important that you can keep an oversight of all things going on, the various consequences changes may have and therefore what questions to ask.
In addition, we constantly want to improve our processes and way of working. By harmonizing, digitalizing and making things more easy and efficient for our ‘customers’ and ourselves. Your ideas on how to do this, are therefore very welcome and will result in participation in improvement projects.
You work together with the HR Business Partners, Recruiters and other HR colleagues to provide the best HR service for our employees and managers. You will be part of the enthusiastic HR Shared Services team, report to the manager HR Shared Service Centre and be based in the Boxmeer office with occasional travel to the other locations in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Functievereisten HR Service Partner
What we ask
To succeed in this role, you are well-structured, customer focused and are able to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality. You understand the other’s perspective and have strong communication skills.
Due to the focus and setting you work in, you are self-motivated, know how to prioritize your workload, and are able to work individually on responsibilities. You know how to work in a constantly changing environment and you are eager to learn
What you bring
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2 or more years’ HR experience, ideally within an international environment;
- You have a professional communication skillset (oral and written) in Dutch & English or English & German.
- You know how to use the Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and HR Information System. Experience in Workday is considered a plus;
- In addition, as we are going to have some specific projects coming up, we would like you to have at least one of the following: experience in HR work supporting employees based in Belgium, experience in HR work supporting employees based in Germany, and / or a deeper interest in HR systems (think Workday /AFAS) on how we can get them to work even more to our advantage
What we offer
As a Nutreco company, our mission is Feeding the Future. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means a fantastic position in an international working environment with plenty of development opportunities, also within the HR department.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week;
- Your position is classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus holiday allowance in May;
- The possibility to participate in our wellbeing Fit for the Future program;
- Responsibility for your own specialism’s and development opportunities within the company.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the perfect candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply online’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy you can contact Jasper Keijner (Teamlead Recruitment) at +31(0)618536543. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
For all agency’s
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.