- Noord Holland
- 36 uur
- 40 uur
- HR officer
- HR medewerker
HR People Services Specialist
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career. Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Would you like to work for one of the World's largest banks in an exciting, dynamic and international environment?
We are currently recruiting for an HR People Services Specialist for our Human Resources Division in Amsterdam.
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world in terms of assets. A world-class set of businesses and more than 180,000 employees in 50 markets. MUFG offers stability in an ever-changing market, providing services to high-profile clients worldwide.
For more than 50 years MBE offers commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and East Europe. The goal is to be among the top performing foreign-owned banks operating in The Netherlands, providing value-added banking services and excellent operations, fulfilling both Japanese and non-Japanese customers' needs.
At MBE we are committed to contributing to a more sustainable future. Thus, we will encourage you to embed environmental, social & governance (ESG) factors in your everyday work and in our culture. The MBE subsidiary based in The Netherlands is a network of branches, managed from Amsterdam.
Our vision? To become the world’s most trusted financial group. You’ll help us achieve it.
Functieomschrijving HR People Services Specialist
Main purpose of the role
You will provide a range of HR services under appropriate direction to all business units, in accordance with agreed service standards and in adherence with all relevant internal and external regulatory/statutory requirements for MBE.
The function is part of the MBE HR Division. The MBE HR Division consists of a designated HR team in Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, and operational HR support in Vienna and Madrid.
The role includes the following:
- Deliver a range of HR services, HR reporting & other HR operational tasks.
- Provide advice and guidance on a range of standard HR procedures and practices, referring issues as appropriate.
- Respond to and resolving support to all employee / stakeholders within MBE.
- Provide employee immigration support.
- Leading on all pre-employment processes including but not limited to, the production of all new hire documentation such as contracts, offer packs with the relevant documentation for each entity and hire, dependant on role and right to work checks.
- As required, provide project support/undertake projects.
- Identify and recommend improvements, where appropriate, to processes, procedures and practices.
- Ensure compliance with the MBE’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect MBE’s business at all times.
- The tasks described above, apply to the business of the MBE Amsterdam office and its branches
Functievereisten HR People Services Specialist
In order to be successful in the role, you will need the following:
Skills and experience:
- University / HBO and/or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- The function requires a good understanding and practical experience across a number of HR services disciplines.
- Knowledge of relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon.
- Good understanding of MBE’s overall strategy and goals, structures policies and culture together with a detailed knowledge of the policies, operations, systems in own area.
- The function also requires knowledge of and experience with automated database storage and processing and desktop IT skills.
- The HR associate keeps his/her knowledge and skills up-to-date by reading internal bulletins regarding his/her area and by external or internal education.
- Maintains contact with external organisations/professionals for exchange of information, developments and the sharing of best practice.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English are essential.
Integrity and Responsibility
- Balance Risk with Opportunity
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrate Global Perspective
Professionalism and Teamwork
- Drive For Results
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships
- Communicate Effectively and Professionally
Challenge Ourselves To Grow
- Influence and Inspire Others
- Lead Change & Seek Continuous Improvement
- Think Strategically
Manage and Develop Talent
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info
What do we have to offer:
We offer you a role in one of the largest banks of the world in a growing and international environment. You have various opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you with that by offering various training and development possibilities.
Besides that we will offer you:
- Gross salary based on experience and consistent with the market.
- 8% holiday allowance and 13th month payment.
- Bonus under discretion of the Management board (max. 20%).
- 29 vacation days per year. Optional you can buy 15 additional days.
- Commuting allowance based on annual public transport 2nd class, most economical way, or € 0,19 per km with a max of 75km one way.
- Remote working allowance (max €60,- a month).
- Possibility to order Office Equipment’s (up to €500,-).
- Possibility to order a mobile device (up to €800,-).
- Bicycle plan (fiscal benefit).
- Company fitness (fiscal benefit).
- Employee contribution towards Pension insurance (max 5%, currently 2%), our pension scheme is based on a defined contribution scheme.
- Training & development possibilities paid by the bank (internal rules).
- Health insurance: Collective premiums offered, for own expense.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
The role is based in the Netherlands. All candidates need to be willing to relocate to the Netherlands. Internal employees will be supported in case of relocation.
For more information regarding this position you can contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.
Click on the application button below to apply.