- Noord Holland
- 36 uur
- 40 uur
- HR adviseur
- 35.000 - 50.000
At uniQure, we are in a continuous search for talented, experienced, motivated people to help take us to the next level of performance across every functional area of our company. We invite you to browse the open positions on this page to find one that fits your goals and qualifications and apply today.
uniQure is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Functieomschrijving HR Generalist
If you wish to join a company that values people and you can know the names and stories behind your colleagues, then that is your chance. We take very seriously the Human in the Human Resources title and we are looking for people-oriented colleagues.
Purpose of the role
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, HR information, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment. This role is hybrid and the individual will need to be in the office in a frequent basis.
Place in the organization
Human Resources Department NL
Key result areas (major duties, accountabilities and responsibilities)
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of uniQure
- Becomes the single coordination point between administration and planning.
- Prepares, recommends and maintains records and procedures for initiating and managing personnel transactions and documenting and securing personnel data
- Keeps up to date database and update employee evaluation reviews and reminders
- Processes employee life cycle from on boarding to exit interviews
- Administers compensation & benefits
- Handles the payroll in collaboration with the HR Coordinators, the payroll specialist and the Finance department
- Supports business recruiting, including participation in job interviews
- Partners with people managers to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws
- Advises people managers and employees on HR related issues
- Counsels with people managers on employment issues
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
- Performs all aspects of Pension administration
- Administers the Share Incentive Plan
Functievereisten HR Generalist
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar field.
- 3 —5 year experience in an HR the role or a very similar position and be able to demonstrate complete understanding of the position
- Be able to analyze and present information in such a way that is understood by everyone within the organization
- Be extremely well organized and methodical in approach to problem solving and be able to manage administrative/filing/database systems accurate Have excellent communication skills to be able to deal with employees on every level
- Understand the legalities of Dutch employment law in relation to employee employment rights and how to apply them within day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare
- Operate with Microsoft Office and be familiar with ADP
- Fluent communication in English & Dutch.
- Quality orientation
- Results orientation
- Planning & organization / prioritization
- Interpersonal sensitivity / collaboration
- Oral and written communication
- Learning orientation / continuous self-improvement
- Microsoft Office skills with a focus on Excel
- Competitive salary
- New Hire Grants equity package
- Annual Bonus & Stocks
- Pension plan
- And a nice education budget to develop your skills.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info