- 32 uur
- 40 uur
- HR business partner
- 50.000 - 65.000
HR Business Partner
At Applied Medical, we are committed to make a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied’s team members enjoy working in an environmentally friendly and international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities of ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.
Functieomschrijving HR Business Partner
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources department. You are primarily responsible for providing support to managers and team members in the continually growing operational and technical teams during their employment life cycle. You also provide support to the organization by creating policies, tools, trainings and advice on a wide range of the employment matters.
As a HR Business Partner, you support the company with creating and maintaining a safe and pleasant work environment for all team members.
You are based at the European office in Amersfoort and you report to the Team Leader Personnel Relations.
Within Applied Medical this position has the internal job title of Personnel Relations Manager.
- Support and advise managers with creating an effective organization structure and personnel planning
- Advise managers and team members about benefits and compensation plans and identify needs
- Monitor the health, safety and welfare of all team members and support and advise managers in dealing with long term illness cases.
- Support managers with performance improvement plans and dealing with difficult situations with team members
- Support team members in dealing with work- and/ or personal matters
- Develop, maintain and implement various tools, policies and procedures for managers and team members
- Maintain and implement contract agreements in accordance with company’s standards and local law and legislation
- Facilitate and review workshops and other learning opportunities for leaders and team members in cooperation with the Applied Learning team
- Work on projects to support the organization and personnel goals and objectives
- Provide advice and support the performance review processes and the yearly salary increase cycle
Functievereisten HR Business Partner
- Bachelor’s degree level (HBO+) in Human Resources
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar position in an operational environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Work experience in an international environment is preferred
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Working from home option available
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses may apply
- Informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Would you like to be part of our expanding team? If the answer is yes, we'd love to get to know you and look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)33 7548713.