- Noord Holland
- 40 uur
- HR adviseur
In HR Services you can experience ownership and responsibility for a broad variety of people cases, in which you can make a difference in someone’s career and life and add real value. You will have the opportunity to be involved in functional groups, participate in cross-functional/cross-center projects and networks, and handle focal responsibilities within your team. You will work individually as well as in a high energy, high impact team to achieve results. Develop and stretch yourself with leaders who are skilled in giving you the right opportunities to explore your strengths and get well rewarded and recognized for that.
We need you, a talented HR Advisor for our HR Services Operations to help Shell in its journey to grow our human capital to become the most innovative energy company in the world.
Functieomschrijving HR Advisor
What will you do?
- You will execute complex Local HR Processes for our employees based in Benelux countries in line with existing policies and procedures and according to established Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- You will also respond to a range of different queries and manage cases, taking ownership of end-to-end processes and ensuring the top quality of service
- You will look for opportunities to liaise with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees and Line Managers as well as multiple other local and global stakeholders
- You will also act as country or process Focal Point where necessary, working alongside others to improve the Knowledge Base
- You will work with your immediate team members, sharing best practices and developing each other skills
- You will work in a cultural diverse environment both locally and virtually
- To leverage your knowledge you will then recommend improvements and simplification to existing processes and procedures based on gained experience and feedback from customers
There will be opportunities to contribute to ad-hoc project related work within the HR Services work which will give you a chance to widen areas of expertise and networks beyond the core role.
Functievereisten HR Advisor
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- Have tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration
- Show 1-2 years’ work experience, while previous experience in Shared Service environment will be a big asset
- Possess strong service excellence and customer focus alongside high level of ownership, resilience and empowerment
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Enjoy an environment that focuses on constant improvement, on personal and professional development and efficiency. You will be interested and motivated by understanding how your work affects the overall goals of the company
- Have a good command in English (C1 level is a minimum) and Dutch (C1 level is a minimum)
- Understand and work with IT tools e.g. Microsoft suite of products, while previous experience with SAP will be an advantage