- 40 uur
- HR business partner
- 50000 > 65000
- 65000 > 90000
Business Partner People and Performance
Founded in 1898 and rooted in the Netherlands, HZPC has become a global market leader in innovative breeding, seed potato trading and concept development. Our ambition is sustainable growth. We offer innovative potato varieties that are optimized for local cultivation conditions. We share knowledge and provide solutions that dynamically anticipate the climatic, cultural, and commercial challenges that the whole area of food has to deal with. With 400 employees in 16 countries and exporting to more than 90 countries, we contribute to the availability of responsible food for the well-being of millions of people worldwide.
Learn more about us at www.hzpc.com.
Functieomschrijving Business Partner People and Performance
Business Partner People and Performance
At HZPC, we're on a transformative journey. We're reshaping and improving our business processes, embracing cutting-edge technology, and fostering effective global collaboration. Our business transformation program, Aurora, is the heart of this transformation, and we're eager to bring on board a Business Partner People and Performance who's passionate about people advocacy and helping the business in strategic people management. If you’re skilled at designing and implementing effective people practices that will guide employees during this journey of change, this opportunity is just for you!
What you'll do:
Working closely with direct teammates in HR project management, Learning and Development, Internal Communications, you'll be instrumental in designing and implementing the most appropriate HR practices to take our employee experience within the entire HZPC group to the next level.
You'll work across our global business units to help business leaders and line managers implement effective people, performance, and team development practices. Your role will be instrumental in guiding your colleagues in the implementation of Aurora’s changes along the dimension of organization and people. We need you to help us continue improving HZPC, a place where people love to work.
You'll report directly to the People and Performance Manager.
- Strategic HR Partnership: Build strong relationships with business leaders, becoming a trusted advisor who understands their goals and challenges. Collaborate closely with them to align HR strategies with business objectives, offering guidance on people-related matters, and driving initiatives to boost performance management, employee engagement, recruitment, and talent retention.
- Talent Management: Partner with business leaders to identify and address talent gaps, succession planning needs, and employee engagement. Aid in designing and implementing talent management programs, including performance management, talent assessment, development planning, and career advancement initiatives. Encourage a culture of continuous feedback and development.
- Performance Management: Provide guidance and support to managers on formal performance management processes and best practices. Coach and train managers on effective performance feedback, goal setting, and performance improvement plans. Collaborate with managers to create a culture of continuous feedback and development. Enforce processes and timelines on performance management activities.
- Change Management: Collaborate with business leaders to facilitate and communicate organizational changes, ensuring a smooth transition for employees. Assist in developing change management strategies, communication plans, and providing guidance on change initiatives.
- Employee Relations: Handle employee relations matters in collaboration with managers, ensuring fair and consistent application of policies and procedures. Assist in conducting investigations, resolving conflicts, and providing guidance on employee-related issues, fostering a positive work environment.
- HR Analytics, Insights, and Compliance: Utilize HR analytics to generate meaningful insights and offer data-driven recommendations to business leaders. Analyze HR metrics related to performance, turnover, engagement, and talent management to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Stay updated on employment laws and regulations, ensuring HR practices align with compliance requirements. Collaborate with legal and HR teams to address compliance concerns and implement effective HR policies and procedures.
- HR Projects and Initiatives: Contribute to HR projects and initiatives, including process improvements, HR system implementations, and performance management initiatives. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery and drive positive change.
Functievereisten Business Partner People and Performance
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- A HEART for connecting with employees and being a strong voice as an advocate for people-related topics. You have ability to stimulate and promote our market-driven culture while acting as a trusted confidant of your colleagues.
- A HEAD for understanding our strategic business focus on market and operational excellence. The ability to translate this into HR strategy, HR policies and activities best suited to achieve the desired strategic goals.
- A HANDS-ON mentality for collaborating with external suppliers, business units, managers and employees for designing and implementing effective communications using all media available.
- Experience with helping business leaders and managers translate business goals into employee objectives and key results.
- Experience with identifying, implementing and reporting people-related data to advise our business leaders and managers on insightful people and performance metrics.
- A Bachelor's degree in HR with a specialism in a people-related subject.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR business partner role with a focus on culture and performance.
- 3+ years of experience working across functional and country boundaries.
- Experience with implementing modern HR policies and processes and measuring the impact of the implementation.
- A deep understanding of the sociopsychological aspects of people-oriented change and how people advocacy plays an important role during business transformation.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between business units and functional staff.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden & aanvullende info
What we offer:
This is a full-time employment with a maximum of 40 hours per week. We will discuss together what a workable structure (time- and location wise) is to be effective for you personally. We work location-flexible and effectively use modern collaboration tools. Your employment will be with our global HQ in The Netherlands and you will collaborate internationally with our colleagues across the globe.
We also offer:
- A pension fully paid by HZPC, so you can focus on your future without worries.
- 33 days off with a 40-hour working week.
- A 13th month paid monthly, for extra financial security;.
- An additional reward in the form of our collective variable bonus that is paid out every year in November based on the objectives achieved.
- An environment where we appreciate initiative and a collaborative spirit supporting the effectiveness of people-focused processes and data-driven decision-making.
- A tremendous opportunity to contribute to helping people transform their work and achieve their professional best.
- A career in a focused and growing organization with a dedicated multidisciplinary team of international colleagues.
- The chance to further develop yourself. We find professional development very important and offer the possibility to do so.
- A market-conform and competitive renumeration package.
We look forward to your response! You can reply until 13-11-2023 via the application form on our website.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Prashant Shah (Director Business Transformation) at +31 (0)513 48 98 88.
Agency calls are not appreciated.