A bit about Rockstart
Rockstart, one of Europe's first multi-vertical startup accelerators, was founded in Amsterdam in 2011 with a goal to provide startups with access to capital, market, community, and expertise. Since then Rockstart has become the specialist in building entire ecosystems around specific domains—such as Digital Health and Smart Energy. Rockstart is actively building up entrepreneurial infrastructures around the world with its acceleration verticals, as well as early-stage startup programs, Rockstart Impact and Rockstart Launchtrack. Since the inception, Rockstart has invested in 128 startups across 13 programs and supported them in their journey to raise more than €54 million and hire 600+ people. Rockstart is an international team of 40+ professionals dedicated to support and empower startups to become scalable and change their world for the better.
Functieomschrijving HR Manager
Do you love building and shaping a team to be the best it can be? Is strategy part of your DNA? Are you experienced in HR operations to standardize and run smooth internal policies? Then this role is for you. Within our dynamic startup environment, your focus will be on building a strategy to take our HR operations to the next level, polish our recruitment process and align our internal processes. In addition, it is important to ensure that all personnel administration is always in perfect condition and that Rockstart complies with all labour law regulations. You also manage our on- and offboarding processes for employees, ensuring they always have access to the right tools and information.
As the HR Manager, your focus will be strategizing to fine tune and standardize processes and operations across the company, while working to shape and strengthen the company as a whole. As the HR Manager, you operate mostly independently, reporting to the Accelerate Director. However, you will serve as a go-to person for the entire staff, and will work most closely with Management Team members.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strategically optimizing HR operations and internal policies
- Improving the recruitment and onboarding process for new hires to enhance talent acquisition.
- Ensuring all labour policies and regulations are met, followed and standardized both for local and foreign employees and interns.
- Further evolving staff development opportunities and performance metrics.
- Maintaining a clear and standardized implementation of internal tools, operations and policies.
- Identifying and researching human resources issues, and contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to optimize strategic thinking and the direction of Rockstart.
Functievereisten HR Manager
What makes you the perfect candidate?
You are a strategizer and a problem solver - you enjoy the challenge of breaking down a situation to find the best ways to navigate to top end results. You have a knack for details and a love for order - you will make sure that all departments are align on the fine print. You like working in a fast pace environment and achieving fast results - you like the rush of multitasking and keep yourself ahead of the game to make sure everything gets done on time. You are a motivator and a people person - you strive to make sure your team feels encouraged and supported, and that you’re making the Rockstart team the best it can be !
Must have requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in HR and recruitment experience
- Good working knowledge of labour law and regulations, preferably some experience in immigration affairs as well;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Deep affiliation with and connection to Rockstart’s mission and core values;
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented attitude
- an ability to work effectively in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, whilst maintaining an excellent eye for detail.
Availability: 40 hours per week.
Duration: This is a long-term position. We’ll start with a temporary contract.
Remuneration: Based on experience and knowledge.
If you have any further questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Kim de Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Noord Holland
- 5-10 jaar
- HR manager