HR Business Partner
Essity B.V. is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through industry-leading hygiene and health solutions.
About 500 million people use one of these products every day. The brands are, for example, TENA, Tork, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Tempo. Essity operates in around 150 countries around the world.
Functieomschrijving HR Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced:
HR Business Partner
for our factory in Hoogezand.
The Essity plant in Hoogezand is currently looking for a new HR team member in the position of HR business Partner.
About the Role
The HR Business Partner supports the delivery of the HR business strategy for one of our units in Hoogezand (150FTE). The role works in partnership with the business to provide specialist coaching, support and influence that enable the Business Unit to effectively deliver their people plans. The role provides HR services that deliver best practice and focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with other specialist HR functions including compensation & benefits, learning & development and employer attractiveness. You are part of the local HR team of Hoogezand (reporting to the Manager HR) and will also work closely together with the Global Shared Services functions.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Within this role you work with the local business teams to ensure professional HR support in all operational HR issues related recruitment, performance management, organizational and people development with a lot of focus on change management.
- You support the development and delivery of business unit related topics e.g. development activities, small organization or structure changes, people data usage, interpretation, and evaluation of appropriate remuneration issues.
- You equip local business teams with appropriate data and tools, knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans, e.g. performance management, organization and talent review, career management, development of teams etc.
- You’re responsible for providing assistance and guidance to line management on a broad and local range of human resource policies programs and practices.
- Furthermore, you’ll advise on labor law, collective agreement and policy related issues concerning employees to make sure that Essity is compliant.
- You are a member of the Unit Leadership team and are working in close cooperation with the business leader and the department managers of the unit.
Functievereisten HR Business Partner
Who You Are
- Bachelor/Master degree.
- At least 4-6 years of HR experience (generalist or specific) in a Dutch environment. For example, currently working as HR Advisor/Generalist/specialist level).
- Broad experience with change and cultural programs.
- Preferably expertise within FMCG in a production environment.
- Specific knowledge of labor law and collective agreements.
- Experience with Talent Acquisition / Employer attractiveness, Employability and or Learning & Development is a valuable asset.
- Ability to work in complex organization (matrix structure).
- Flexible with high level of initiative and ambition to achieve results.
- Well organized, able to focus on several issues and prioritize effectively.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of and experience with Workday (global HR system) is a plus.
- Strong change capabilities, business sense, courage to lead, collaboration with various team, caring attitude, influencing and strong communication skills, connecting to all levels of the organization up and down
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together | Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward.
There are various sites in the Netherlands of whom Hoogezand it the largest one. Hoogezand is also one of the key plants within the businessgroup Personal Care with regard to the contribution of our CBN (Compelling Business Needs).
More than 500 employees work at Essity Operations Hoogezand where well-known brands such as TENA Lady, TENA Pants and Libero Up & Go are produced. In addition to three production units, various supporting units and departments contribute to the end result: Logistics, Plant Support, Controlling, Human Resources and Quality and RESH (risk management, environment, safety, health).
The products find their way to the customer from a fully automated distribution center. Not only in the Netherlands, but all over the world. The Site of Essity in Hoogezand is very dynamic, every day is different. Due to the investments made in recent years and planned investments in the coming years, there is a modern machine park with constant investments in the latest production techniques. Careful attention is also paid to the development of people within Essity.
Are you ready for a challenging environment requiring you to frequently switch in the topic at hand, but where you can be proud to be part of something bigger and where you can make a difference with your team every day?
Apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
- 5-10 jaar
- 40 uur
- HR business partner
- 35.000 - 50.000
- 50.000 - 65.000