Group Senior HR Business Partner
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. With over 6,500 employees across Europe and annual sales close to €1.7 billion, we operate in over 82 countries worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee.
Functieomschrijving Group Senior HR Business Partner
Group Senior HR Business Partner
Full-time – Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
Are you the seasoned HR professional we are looking for? One that thrives on developing person-centered HR policies that closely support our overall aims, financial strategy and company values?
Manage, develop and improve our global HR strategy as Group Senior HR Business Partner
In this position you will act as a trusted coach and consultant by delivering the most efficient Human Resource strategy, and by extension, support our strategic initiatives of expanding our business and revenue for multiple global regions within BDR Thermea Group. As right hand to the Group Director, you will serve as sounding board and sparring partner in developing and managing a strategy for outstanding and value-adding talent acquisition, both locally for the Head Office in Apeldoorn, as well as internationally for global personnel.
Your experience and first-class communication skills enable you to clearly deliver (financial) values and future worth of your policies and change initiatives to our company’s leadership, as well as communicate high-level decisions to other members of the HR Group and the whole organization. Furthermore, you will drive topics in a number of areas, such as:
Managing, developing and improving HR topics and initiatives, like the International Graduate Development Program, employee ethics, behaviour and establishing a ‘learning’ culture across all global regions.
You will drive change by:
- Assessing and anticipating company-wide HR needs.
- Identifying problems and developing innovative solutions for upgrading existing processes and adapting methods to enhance the effectiveness of your initiatives.
- Using your abilities to establish understanding, trust and partnerships across all levels. This will enable you to serve as conduit between high management and all personnel.
- Functioning as a reliable change agent for delivering value-adding policies to management, HR colleagues and employees.
Next to developing integral strategic advice, you will also be expected to:
- Have a cross-curricular vision on the development of a future-proof personnel, resource and organizational policy.
- Properly substantiate your strategic choices and join the board as a full-fledged discussion partner.
- Achieve results in collaborative manner and work seamlessly across cultures.
- Focus on delivering business outcomes through making best use of the whole HR function and acting as a strong role-model for the rest of the team.
- Have a strong point of view and confidently express it even if it proves unpopular.
Functievereisten Group Senior HR Business Partner
Are you that skilled HR professional who evolves our company by developing our people?
You understand that Human Resources is not just something you do, it’s a calling that runs our business. As a seasoned HR specialist, you know exactly how to spark our people’s desire to improve themselves. In order to facilitate clear communication between the organization and our employees, you are a master communicator and presenter. You rely heavily on your written and oral communication skills to get the message across all levels. As an expert in negotiating, you are convincing and persuading, but most importantly you know how to listen. Last but not least, you are either Dutch with near native English language skills or a native English speaker.
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character includes:
- A degree in Human Resource Management and 3 years of experience in a similar role OR at least 10 years’ working experience in a similar role, combined with GPHR Certification
- A global mind-set and experience in working within a diverse, multicultural organization
- Organized, metric orientated, disciplined and skilled at time management
- Highly ethical personality, trustworthy and empathic regarding professional concerns, as well as personal lives
- An objective, impartial and analytical mind with solid problem-solving skills
- You absolutely love the challenge of handling dynamic, uncertain, complex and ambiguous situations
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
The culture at BDR Thermea Group is one of talent management, growth and development in the broadest sense. As Senior HR Business Partner we expect you to care about our people and their careers, therefore we put focus on learning and development, diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all. We know that a successful company is made by successful employees.
While you manage and develop countless careers of our people worldwide, we offer you the same enthusiasm and opportunities to learn and develop your own personal and professional skills within a dynamic and exciting work environment. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Insight and a voice within the heart of our company
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- A key role in forming our global HR strategy
- Joining a truly global community with a Head Office in Apeldoorn
Are you ready to dedicate your career to developing the careers of others?
Apply by clicking the ''Apply'' button and submitting your cv and motivation. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Mirella Kowalski on Mirella.Kowalski@bdrthermea.com or alternatively by phone on +31 (0)55 - 549 6 204 or mobile on +31 (0)6 - 152 890 79.
- 1-5 jaar
- HR business partner