Global HR Business Partner - Climate Solutions
South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all six continents, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Corporate Functions team is the “enablement engine” of South Pole. Behind the scenes, we provide the business with world-class solutions and best practices that sustain business growth and success. We cover key areas such as Finance, HR, Office Management, Legal, IT, Operations, etc. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
Functieomschrijving Global HR Business Partner - Climate Solutions
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for providing strategic HR advice and guidance to our Climate Solutions business line. To achieve this, you will work closely with the Climate Solutions’ management team to understand our key business drivers, challenges and growth ambitions, and to deliver world-class HR solutions that support the achievement of business line goals. You will also collaborate closely with the extended HR team to design and deliver innovative global HR solutions, in line with the overall People & Culture strategy.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Key point of contact to partner with and advise senior management of the Climate Solutions’ business line on a broad range of complex HR matters (recruitment, performance, compensation, development, training, recognition, diversity, engagement, terminations, etc.)
- Own and drive HR solutions and services to meet the evolving needs of our growing business
- Support the business line leadership in building their annual headcount forecasts and staffing plans, and take a leading role in filling key positions, with the support and expertise of the recruitment team and HR services team
- Lead the annual salary review process for the Climate Solutions business line
- Lead the performance management process and facilitate performance calibration meetings with business line leaders
- Oversee promotion requests within your business line, ensuring they are adequately planned, justified and are aligned with HR policies, succession plans, and business needs
- Lead any change initiatives around bonus schemes and other compensation matters
- Identify and address training needs within the business line, which may involve building and facilitating internal trainings or partnering with external providers
- Ensure employees and managers are proactively focusing on employee development, coach them individually, and facilitate workshops and learning sessions as needed
- Provide solutions to team effectiveness challenges
- Support the business line leadership with organisational design
- Lead internal talent review and succession planning activities for the business line
- Drive the design of career development pathways and ensure these are communicated to all employees within the function
- Identify retention risks within the business line and implement solutions to address these, in alignment with our overall people strategy and company values
- Identify any issues affecting employee engagement and work with business line leadership and the broader HR team in a proactive way to address these
- Contribute to or take the lead in global HR projects in areas such as employee recognition, diversity, culture, as well as designing processes and procedures that increase efficiency and productivity
- Manage, coach and develop a Junior HR Business Partner
Functievereisten Global HR Business Partner - Climate Solutions
- University degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in HR, of which at least 3 years as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager with a regional or global focus
- Strong knowledge of core HR processes, with relevant generalist experience in recruitment, performance, compensation and benefits, learning and development, talent management, employee engagement, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to partner effectively with senior management on a broad range of complex HR topics
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand the specific needs of our internal clients and translate these into effective HR solutions
- Proactive, action-oriented and driven approach, able to identify challenges or gaps and anticipate solutions before problems arise Innovative and resourceful mindset, who is able to challenge the status quo, bring new ideas and make creative suggestions
- Proficient English oral and written mandatory
- Experience as an HR Business Partner for a consulting firm or in a business environment focused on consultancy-based services and solutions
- Experience in or passion for environmental issues and understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Noord Holland
- 5-10 jaar
- 36 uur
- 38 uur
- 40 uur
- HR business partner